- ATTENTION TO ALL HAVELOCK COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- Lets Talk About It series
- Upcoming for the month of April …
- ATTENTION ALL LET’S TALK ABOUT IT MEMBERS!!!
- START LEARNING TODAY!!!
- Mark your Calendars …
- Let’s Talk About It book group …
- Thank You to the Havelock Friends of the Library
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Everyone knows that May is the month to welcome May flowers. Did you know that May is also the month of: Better hearing and speech, foot health, gifts from the garden, lyme disease awareness, motorcycle safety, national allergy awareness, and … Continue reading
Do not let this event pass you by! Saturday, May 2nd is our Annual Author’s Luncheon! Get your tickets ($20.00) at the Havelock Library.
ANNUAL AUTHOR LUNCHEON MAY 2, 2015 AT 11:30am CHERRY POINT METHODIST CHURCH AUTHORS INCLUDE: Bill Simpson Evelyn Heckhaus Jean Foss Daniel Ray Norris Alfred Fowler Jan Parys Steve Peters Wilber Brower Michael Nichols Sibohn Fitzpatrick Friends of the Havelock-Craven County … Continue reading
In doing research for this post, I attempted to find out what the month of April was known for celebrating! I really got a surprise. April is the month of “National Stress Awareness”, “National Child Abuse Prevention”, “National Autism Awareness”, “National Health Observances”, “Community Service … Continue reading