- 2018 ADULT SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- 2018 TEEN SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- 2018 SUMMER READING PROGRAM – 12 years old and under
- Some additional news …
- News from the Friends of the Library
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- FINANCIAL AID AND COLLEGE PLANNING FOR STUDENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
- DISASTER PREP ON A BUDGET
- FRIENDS OF THE HAVELOCK LIBRARY NEWS
- ATTENTION TO ALL HAVELOCK COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!
Monthly Archives: March 2016
There will be a special program with music and storytelling on the Civilian Conservation Corps presented by Michigan author, Bill Jamerson. Program will begin at 2:00 pm at the Havelock – Craven County Public Library, no charge, refreshments provided.