- ATTENTION TO ALL HAVELOCK COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- Lets Talk About It series
- Upcoming for the month of April …
- ATTENTION ALL LET’S TALK ABOUT IT MEMBERS!!!
- START LEARNING TODAY!!!
- Mark your Calendars …
- Let’s Talk About It book group …
- Thank You to the Havelock Friends of the Library
Monthly Archives: December 2017
We will be meeting on December 20th to discuss A Man Called Ove. There are still a few copies of the book available at the library and this is a quick read so you have plenty of time to finish … Continue reading
Thank you to those who purchased raffle tickets for our Christmas drawing. The lovely gifts were won by Anna Taylor who actually lives in Virginia. Hey, you never know where your friends are! Congratulations to Anna! Remember that the library … Continue reading
Let’s Talk About It is a library discussion series that brings scholars and community members together to explore how selected books illuminate a particular theme. The Havelock-Craven County Public Library and Lifetime Learning Center are partners in presenting this nine-week series. The Thursday night … Continue reading