In doing research for this post, I attempted to find out what the month of April was known for celebrating! I really got a surprise. April is the month of “National Stress Awareness”, “National Child Abuse Prevention”, “National Autism Awareness”, “National Health Observances”, “Community Service Month”, “Celebrate Diversity Month”, “American Cancer Society Month”, “Pets are Wonderful Month”, and “National Soft Pretzel Month”. I have probably missed a few also. This should keep you busy for the whole month. You can check out a book to learn more about stress and how it affects your health. Learn about different types of cancer, educate yourself on Autism and then how to help in your community. Enjoy everyone and make some soft pretzels from a recipe online. Don’t forget to give your pet a hug every day! Just enjoy April!
- HOLIDAY HOURS
- DECEMBER NEWS FROM LUANN
- Good News!!! for Havelock Library Patrons
- NOVEMBER NEWS …
- HAVELOCK LITERARY AND CRABPOT SOCIETY
- GRAND NEWS!!!!!! YEAH!!!! WOHOO!!!! STORY TIME CONTINUES!!!!!
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- GET YOUR BUNCO TICKETS NOW !!!!
- Good News! Updated information ……
- Updated information…