What is a DVD Browser Collection you may ask? Well, our DVD Browser Collection comprises those most recent DVD purchases which have not yet been entered into our catalog, yet are available to our patrons.
Policies Regarding DVD Browser Collection:
1. No reservations are allowed. Once a DVD browser has been removed from our list patrons can reserve that DVD through the library catalog system.
2. DVD Browsers must be returned to the Havelock Public Library rather than to any other library in the Craven-Carteret-Pamlico Regional Library System. (A note indicating this policy is on each browser DVD)
3. Overdue fines of $1.00 per day
4. Only two browser DVD may be borrowed at a time.
5. No renewals on DVD Browsers.