Books not available in the Craven-Pamlico-Carteret Region may be requested from other libraries by filling out a form at the front desk. Patron’s can retain a limit of five interlibrary loans in their possession at one time. One renewal is allowed per interlibrary loan. Return postage of $5.00 is charged to have the material sent to the Havelock Public Library from the lending library. That fee is due at the time of checkout. Books must be at least one year old before they can be obtained through this service. Overdue charges are $1.00 per day.
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society Members
- The Great American Eclipse
- Childrens’ Summer Reading Program – 2017
- Solar Eclipse 2017
- Reminder Book Club !!!!!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
- NC Kids Digital Library!
- Adult Summer Reading Program
- Last week at the Adult Summer Reading Program!
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society