Books not available in the Craven-Pamlico-Carteret Region may be requested from other libraries by filling out a form at the front desk. Patron’s can retain a limit of five interlibrary loans in their possession at one time. One renewal is allowed per interlibrary loan. Return postage of $5.00 is charged to have the material sent to the Havelock Public Library from the lending library. That fee is due at the time of checkout. Books must be at least one year old before they can be obtained through this service. Overdue charges are $1.00 per day.
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society Members
- Friends of the Library Update!!!
- Let’s Talk About It – 2018 upcoming event!!!!!
- UPCOMING – Let’s Talk About it – 2018
- BOOKS AND BUNCO 2017
- Friends of the Library Christmas Raffle
- Havelock Literary and Crabpot Society
- Happy Halloween
- ATTENTION MEMBERS: Havelock Literary and Crabpot Society
- HAVELOCK LIBRARY FOL BOOK SALE