Books not available in the Craven-Pamlico-Carteret Region may be requested from other libraries by filling out a form at the front desk. Patron’s can retain a limit of five interlibrary loans in their possession at one time. One renewal is allowed per interlibrary loan. Return postage of $5.00 is charged to have the material sent to the Havelock Public Library from the lending library. That fee is due at the time of checkout. Books must be at least one year old before they can be obtained through this service. Overdue charges are $1.00 per day.
- 2018 ADULT SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- 2018 TEEN SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- 2018 SUMMER READING PROGRAM – 12 years old and under
- Some additional news …
- News from the Friends of the Library
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- FINANCIAL AID AND COLLEGE PLANNING FOR STUDENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
- DISASTER PREP ON A BUDGET
- FRIENDS OF THE HAVELOCK LIBRARY NEWS
- ATTENTION TO ALL HAVELOCK COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!