Books not available in the Craven-Pamlico-Carteret Region may be requested from other libraries by filling out a form at the front desk. Patron’s can retain a limit of five interlibrary loans in their possession at one time. One renewal is allowed per interlibrary loan. Return postage of $5.00 is charged to have the material sent to the Havelock Public Library from the lending library. That fee is due at the time of checkout. Books must be at least one year old before they can be obtained through this service. Overdue charges are $1.00 per day.
- News from Havelock Friends of the Library for April
- HOLIDAY HOURS
- DECEMBER NEWS FROM LUANN
- Good News!!! for Havelock Library Patrons
- NOVEMBER NEWS …
- HAVELOCK LITERARY AND CRABPOT SOCIETY
- GRAND NEWS!!!!!! YEAH!!!! WOHOO!!!! STORY TIME CONTINUES!!!!!
- Havelock Literary and Crab Pot Society
- GET YOUR BUNCO TICKETS NOW !!!!
- Good News! Updated information ……